How everything goes today? May Allah give His guide for us, InshaAllah.
Today I want to share with you some tips on what to do’s and don’ts while doing your postgraduate studies.
These tips I get while joining colloquium CAS few days ago from Dr. Norhafezah Yusof, Dr. Siti Mahfuzah Sarif and Dr. Syamsul Bahrin Zaibon.
- Plan your journey with strategies.
- Set your focus/goals on certain date/time.
- Follow your schedule but when some informal schedules come, try managing it properly.
- Choose topic that you like, and relevant in mean time.
- Read lots of journal, article, thesis and whatever so that you have ideas on your topic.
- Practice on writing; “1 day, 1 page”.
- Find support group who can helps you when you fall.
- NEVER GIVE UP!!
- Unimportant activities; too much social life.
- Too much relax and thinks everything may end well.
- Last minutes work!
- Google everything and just copy paste from others work.
- Do not solve the world problems, focus on your topic.
Actually there are lots more tips you can find and when you want advices, everyone tend to give their own opinion and assume that is the best to do.
Whatever it is, take advices that suit you best; ask yourself.
You yourself know your limit, so do not just follow everything.
Till we meet again, InshaAllah.